Focus RS Forum banner
1001 - 1009 of 1009 Posts

·
Premium Member
MR375 Clubsport
901 Posts
I keep moaning but they ain’t moved on it

would luv a bit more from them
I noticed you asked MT on bookface about the breather around Christmas. I asked if there would be reappearance of the MR420 kit at some point, but got no reply. 😂

·
Premium Member
MK2 MR420 Clubsport
733 Posts
I noticed you asked MT on bookface about the breather around Christmas. I asked if there would be reappearance of the MR420 kit at some point, but got no reply. 😂
They can't really bring MR420 back unless the fuel pumps come back, and from what I understand that is very unlikely to happen unfortunately.

Simon

·
Premium Member
MR375 Clubsport
901 Posts
They can't really bring MR420 back unless the fuel pumps come back, and from what I understand that is very unlikely to happen unfortunately.

Simon
The pump only matters if your standard. Plenty of MR375 and MP350 owners that could go MR420 without the need for the fuel pump. Not that I think many would though.

·
Premium Member
MR375 Clubsport
901 Posts
You need the X4 induction, Mountune hybrid turbo which was supplied by Owen Developments and Mountune injectors which are from FiveOMotorsport.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
That'd be another fairly expensive jump even if it was available. The X4 would be good however if they decided to do that again

1001 - 1009 of 1009 Posts