Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this out there...

If anyone still plays Zombies on Xbox 360 and soon Black Ops 3 on Xbox One then send me a friend request. My Gamertag is my username on here.

Bored of playing alone most of the time or with people who don't have a clue what is going on lol.

Hopefully get a few of you added. :)

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Just throwing this out there...

If anyone still plays Zombies on Xbox 360 and soon Black Ops 3 on Xbox One then send me a friend request. My Gamertag is my username on here.

Bored of playing alone most of the time or with people who don't have a clue what is going on lol.

Hopefully get a few of you added. :)
haha I thought I was the only one that still played Zombies on BO1 & 2 ...just like to pick it up now again and play the older maps before they ruined zombies... :facepalm:
I'm not sure how good zombies will be on BO 3 :mellow[1]: ...it looks like they've strayed away too far from the old try to stay alive as long as you can. Now you have to do other stuff... :mellow[1]:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha I thought I was the only one that still played Zombies on BO1 & 2 ...just like to pick it up now again and play the older maps before they ruined zombies... :facepalm:
I'm not sure how good zombies will be on BO 3 :mellow[1]: ...it looks like they've strayed away too far from the old try to stay alive as long as you can. Now you have to do other stuff... :mellow[1]:
I used to swear by the old, 'original' maps. Black Ops 1 will always have the best Zombies experience. However after playing the Black Ops 2 maps more and more and forcing myself to learn them inside and out, I must admit they really are amazing. If you have Xbox Live and fancy playing send me a friend request :)

Hopefully Blops3 doesn't disappoint.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Yeah I find myself pushing towards BO2 as there are more competent people playing lol... I even went old school and played WatW Nazi Zombies the other day and people were still on there! :shocked:
Yeah cool! I hope so... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts