Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out with the missus tonight to sort stuff for our holiday and everywhere we went when we got out the RS she slams the door :cry: :mad: really ticked me off! told her shes not allowed in it anymore haha! must be a few with wives/girlfriends who have this annoying habit ? or am i the only one with a girlfriend whos got no clue haha

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
its no just the door slamming that gets me, its her hair, in carpets, threaded through seats, oh and whats n their hands, the marks she leaves on my door :facepalm:
maybe this might help this is what my husband makes me wear in the RS ! Outerwear Workwear Human body Sleeve Gesture

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Been trying to teach my wife how to get in without dragging herself over the seat bolster , not having much luck , I would change her for another model , only trouble is if I did that the car would have to go so I guess I will have to put up with it
My wife has been in my RS twice in 6 years.
That was two times too many!
how do you get away with that , if I go out on my own with mine the wife thinks iam up to no good

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its no just the door slamming that gets me, its her hair, in carpets, threaded through seats, oh and whats n their hands, the marks she leaves on my door :facepalm:
hair in the carpets is the worst ! she just finds it hilarious :facepalm: think i might start putting my feet up on the dash of her new fiesta :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.