Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out with the missus tonight to sort stuff for our holiday and everywhere we went when we got out the RS she slams the door :cry: :mad: really ticked me off! told her shes not allowed in it anymore haha! must be a few with wives/girlfriends who have this annoying habit ? or am i the only one with a girlfriend whos got no clue haha

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Slams the boot... Drives me insane! Dont understand why she cant just let it drop using its own weight!

Got her pretty well trained on getting in and out, without dragging her ass across the bolster!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha oh yeah she does that too! loves a good ass drag across the bolster :facepalm: think some training is in order!

·
Registered
170 Posts
everytime mine gets in or out she tries to take the door off its brackets, always mention it and get the "what im just making sure its shut" routine. winds me up a treat!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Haha, the mrs is ok with the rs but i used to have an exige and now that was annoying she would manage to scrape the alcantara seats and dash at times just getting out of it :(

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
My dad slams the boot. he slammed it that hard one day that I was positive it lowered the car about 100mm at the back :laughing:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Trained my mrs up! she was horrendous with cars before we met now she looks after hers and is very careful with mine! but she too slammed the boot when i first got it that was the first and last time she ever did haha

·
Registered
313 Posts
Been trying to teach my wife how to get in without dragging herself over the seat bolster , not having much luck , I would change her for another model , only trouble is if I did that the car would have to go so I guess I will have to put up with it
My wife has been in my RS twice in 6 years.
That was two times too many!
how do you get away with that , if I go out on my own with mine the wife thinks iam up to no good

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its no just the door slamming that gets me, its her hair, in carpets, threaded through seats, oh and whats n their hands, the marks she leaves on my door :facepalm:
hair in the carpets is the worst ! she just finds it hilarious :facepalm: think i might start putting my feet up on the dash of her new fiesta :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts