Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a flat battery due to lack of use, after charging the battery my wing mirrors have started working in reverse.

Up is right
Down is left
Left is up
Right is down.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,866 Posts
I know you've charged it, but is your battery in good condition?

I seem to remember some retrofitted LED's causing some issues too in the earlier days.

A similar issue was posted some time ago here:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know you've charged it, but is your battery in good condition?

I seem to remember some retrofitted LED's causing some issues too in the earlier days.

A similar issue was posted some time ago here:
The new battery is working correctly, I have a u1900 fault which had appeared, which is an issue with the instrument cluster.

Potentially I think it maybe an issue with the door modules, I have also recently changed a few things using UCDS also.

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
I had problems with my OS mirror, I tried changing the door module didn't solve it the garage said that the code to operate the mirror could not be accessed without reinstalling the base Ford software which was not possible due to having MR375 software installed.

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,866 Posts
It's usually a good idea to give as much information as possible when asking for help fault finding.

It may be worth re-tracing your steps when you modified your coding using UCDS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's usually a good idea to give as much information as possible when asking for help fault finding.

It may be worth re-tracing your steps when you modified your coding using UCDS.
I have already checked the settings on UCDS.
It stopped working after having a flat battery. I'm missing ddu models so it seems I'll have to get it re-programed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts