Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

So I'm looking to buy some gloss black windscreen washer jets, just to set the car off seems it's the little things that count ;) just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can buy some gloss black ones, not really keen on the idea of spraying them myself seems I wasn't the best finish!

CheeRS.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I dunno where you can get painted ones from, but I would recommending upgrading to the Mk.3 mist type washer jets at the same if you can, I think they're better than the 2 jet ones on the Mk.2.

·
Premium Member
2009 mk2 Ford Focus RS
2,442 Posts
Don't do it!!!!, They are **** poor fitting the mk3 ones to mk2. I remember someone did it on here a few years ago and the results were ****. To get the proper effect it was said the pump should have been changed as it just made a complete mess. I think the guy also video'd it complete with some Neo tune.

I dunno where you can get painted ones from, but I would recommending upgrading to the Mk.3 mist type washer jets at the same if you can, I think they're better than the 2 jet ones on the Mk.2.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just want them gloss black, doesn't bother me whether they are mist or dual spray!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Don't do it!!!!, They are :censored: poor fitting the mk3 ones to mk2. I remember someone did it on here a few years ago and the results were :censored:. To get the proper effect it was said the pump should have been changed as it just made a complete mess. I think the guy also video'd it complete with some Neo tune.
Dunno about that, mine seem to work fine :S what problem was he having?

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
I know what you're getting at because years ago when I bought the :RS: new it was the first annoying thing I noticed = unpainted washer jets... Lazy Ford :rolleyes:
I had to paint them on my Fiesta :ST: myself. Just popped straight out of the bonnet but not brave enough to try anything with these... :wacko:
:)

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
The mist type jets hmmmmm gash

We had a bit of a rush on them and most decided it wasn't a good mod so its not a recommended upgrade
Yep, i remember that, i think virtually everyone who bought them reverted back to the old ones, horrible things! :nope: :nope:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Don't do it!!!!, They are :censored: poor fitting the mk3 ones to mk2. I remember someone did it on here a few years ago and the results were :censored:. To get the proper effect it was said the pump should have been changed as it just made a complete mess. I think the guy also video'd it complete with some Neo tune.
That someone was me there is a vid on here somewhere the mk3 mist type are :censored:.

http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/13183-mist-type-washer-jets/page-5#entry188686

1 - 13 of 13 Posts