Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nothing wrong with the standard job will be great aswell. It is only personal liking's I have anyway. All I have extra are the Sunroof, rear privacy,parking sensor's and CS seat's and the only reason I ordered the CS seat's was because I like the rear sculptured seat's and am afraid that with the standard RS they would'nt be available + they are supposed to be full leather. Standard is still class.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Personally a stock car is not for me, except if you are building a track car like Michael.
But everyone has their reasons, preferences and budget, so it does not matter what spec other members are driving, as long it's a Focus Rs. :yep:
I was going to order a standard car, but then that didn't have cruise and that's a requirement for driving between specs cameras on the motorway.........the cruise only comes with the lux pack, which started me on a slippery slope to ordering most options.

The basic car with a colour upgrade would be just fine for me (apart from cruise), perhaps if the base price was £32k instead of £29k I'd have taken that route

·
Registered
167 Posts
Our Mk2 was absolutely base spec and never regretted it. Also pretty sure when I sold it last month to WBAC I'm pretty sure the lack of options made no difference.

We have a Mk3 on order for my other half but have included some options this time. If it were for me it would have been black (colour is really growing on me and in my opinion the 5 doors is less obvious!) with no options.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I personnally have ordered all except sunroof but kinda feel quite defensive over anyone who hasn't ordered any when i see posts like this. You have no idea what their reasons are for this and it could well be budget. Each to their own at the end of the day. It's still an RS and that alone is something to be proud of regardless of spec!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.