Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In some pics I just want the white, but others really put me off :facepalm: As I doubt I will see one in the flesh before ordering, I'm just going to have to pick a different colour. Heres a picof the 'storm trooper white':
i cant get the pic to go any larger? :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
thanks for the pics guys, :nice: i think that transporter shot has helped me finally decide,the black parts really look great and stand out from the white far better than on nitrous :thumbsup: any side on pics would be a bonus,they all seem to be poor quality of the white ones :nope:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
me or you?lol
Me... Cant make up my mind on white, black or blue! why couldn't they have made it easy like the Mk1:

Ford: Do you want the best hatchback in class with an RS badge on for £20k?

Me: YES PLEASE

Ford: OK, you can have it in blue with all the bits on...do you still want it?

Me: YES PLEASE

Ford: OK it should be with you in 2 years time

:rofl:

P.s.

Ford: while you wait do you want to come and drive one around a track flat out? and here's a nice solid metal oval keyfob for you!

Me: Errr let me think about that one....

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
im going for whitrous blue :laughing: for me theres only ever been 2 choices,white or blue which has still made things hard enough and although i think the blue will look amazing in the sun and everyone will know instantly what your driving i just dont know if i could live with it as its a bit too bright a colour for me and everyones going to have one :laughing:

I can't believe FW is now a £250 option when it was the free colour on the MK2
but at least if you go white instead of nitrous you can have a free sunroof with the savings :nice:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I can't believe FW is now a £250 option when it was the free colour on the MK2
I dont understand why the White is an option either? its not metallic.

Anyway looks like I will still be getting it as my wife doesent like any of the other colours!

I have just been quoted £1600 for wrapping an RS in a lovely Pearl White if we dont like the standard colour. Not a cheap job wrapping!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.