Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damnnnnnn i still cant decide,going to order sat,wish i could see them properly instead of a picture :nope: :nope: :nope:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Haaa Haaa nick,
tbh 99% percent of pics in NB looks v good whereas white from some pics I've seen has slightly dissapointed , be great to go see them in flesh wouldn't it!!!!!!
NB will be the hottest choice going from this forum

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think from the pics the nb has a lot of above lighting bring out the lines of the car where the fw seems to not have the same type of lighting.
Im 98% sure of the fw BUT?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was having the same issue but went with white as all my past RS have been white.

Also think the blue is going a really popular car.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blues deffo going to be popular which works both ways,come resale time it will be a colour that everyone wants but also it will be pretty common where as white will be a lot rarer and maybe more sought after? who knows,who cares im ordering grey :rofl:

·
Registered
75 Posts
If I knew most people were going for nb, it would make my mind up to not get.
About 4 years ago I was going to get a mk 2 rs and went to focus rs direct and funnily enough fw was the one colour I wouldn't have got.
****** ford not having demo cars in.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.