Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can download updates for my Focus RS lux pack 2 head unit?

When I connect my iPhone 6 I'm not getting any sound output at all, it seems I need to update the software but the links I find are all dead.

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have the Sony Dab 6 cd changer with usb and Bluetooth and it is a nightmare trying to either play music from usb or from Bluetooth however the the Bluetooth phone function works great so I think I need an update for mine as well if anyone knows where to find it ??

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
In honesty mines rubbish unless I play it through the USB
The phone works well for calls but sounds duff for music (muffled lol)
I did update it from the single speaker garbage it originally had but still isn't crisp

Time for an audio update methinks but then I never drive it so what's the point
Ah well

·
Registered
1,757 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
The update worked great I jump in the car and it auto plays music via Bluetooth from my IPhone rather than trying for 10 mins to get it going before I can drive off . Big thanks for the link /info

Now I just need to figure out how to turn off the shuffle function lol

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
The update worked great I jump in the car and it auto plays music via Bluetooth from my IPhone rather than trying for 10 mins to get it going before I can drive off . Big thanks for the link /info

Now I just need to figure out how to turn off the shuffle function lol
Really pleased to hear it worked for you and thanks for posting the outcome :nice:

Amazing how the update is still sorting things out for people, three years after Ford published it - wouldn't it be great if this sort of thing was done by the dealerships when you take your car in for a service :nope:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.