Focus RS Forum banner

Where did the September meet thread go?

913 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  welshdes 
#1 ·
The thread for the September meet seems to have disappeared?

Where did it go and why was it removed?

#16 ·
I had a good chat and catch up so was all good. Only 2 minutes from my house anyway
I was up at 5.30am sat, drove from swansea to Essex for the dyno, then rushed back for 5.30pm for the mini bus to go out on the lash for the rugby and mates 40th. Got in early hrs so was shattered. Never missed a meet but will def be back for the next. Sorry I let u guys down.

#17 ·
I did turn up with my Mrs just before 3 as I can't attend any Sunday meet before that time, Ty (Cannon Fodder) hung around for me to arrive as he knew I was on my way but there was no one there except us so we had a drink and left. It's at least a 70 mile round trip for me so probably won't risk attending another in case there's no one there again. :sad2:

#19 ·
I think those who intend to go should give a number to the organiser or have the organisers number and on the morning of the meet text and confirm. As for Jay, we have never hung around for 3hrs so this for you was a hit and miss. Usually we meet have a chat and a pint for a couple of hrs, or meet, go for a drive then back for food. If the meets where later I prob wouldn't go, as i go to meet the guys and have lunch. So kill 2 birds with 1 stone. For me it's prob a 80-90 mile round trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.