Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum midget
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get the blue RS rim wheel inlays ? Can't find them on DMB I know they stopped doing the gel ones as they came off but they did thicker plastic ones which are great. It's just my wheels are off for a refurb.

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Anyone know where to get the blue RS rim wheel inlays ? Can't find them on DMB I know they stopped doing the gel ones as they came off but they did thicker plastic ones which are great. It's just my wheels are off for a refurb.
I've seen the genuine ford ones on ebay recently are they same as mk2 ?

·
Forum midget
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another thanks from to Dave @ DMB.

AS Gareth recommended I e-mailed DMB to see if they had any stock last Friday . I got a prompt reply saying that they hadn't and had stopped making them.

A few moments later Dave got in touch with me asking what colour I would like !! No price for a one off either ! That was last Friday...

Today Tuesday, they are here and on the car !!

Brilliant friendly service, well done and thanks Dave @ DMB.

So you all know to go for this hard to get stuff, a lot of you (like me) will need the Forged wheels refurbing by now.

·
Forum midget
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just got some gel inlays from GelBadges. The DMB ones are plastic I believe, and are better than the gel ones. I found the gel ones ok, as long as you have a heat gun they are easy enough to fit.
GelBadges
DMB ussed to do the Gel Badges but a lot of people were enthusiastic with the pressure washer and they came off. Mine lasted a couple of years but when one came off, they had moved the the stonger plastic type Focus Mk3 RS FORGED Wheel RS Inlay Badges / DMB Graphics Ltd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts