Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Bored at work today..... lol

Every morning as soon as I wake up I go downstairs to make a the tea & bring it back up to bed.

My wife an I are then onto our ipads whilst we drink our tea. Who says romance is dead :smile: !

My routine every week day is :- Check work emails & reply if needed, check personal emails, open BBC app to catch up on the news and read summary of the newspapers, check weather forecast, onto focusrsoc.com for latest posts, onto County press local paper website for any local news, check bank account - finish tea & get ready for work.

Its like Groundhog Day :facepalm:

Getting a new dog in the New Year so will be up & out into the woods early instead :nice:

Anyone else have such a boring routine.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'm up at 5:30 am get out with my pup while james and our son sleeping ha ha usually walk for hour then home feed pup feed cat, check work emails and that my engineers are all on their sites working ! And not having tea break!! Make pack lunches for school and me and james go back up to bed with cuppa tea !! And iPads iPhones ALL banned from the bedroom ! Never never never should be allowed !!!!!

Then off to office after school run , same routine every day and every day manic in project management !

·
Registered
15,720 Posts
Up or is that crawl out
Light on
Take a ****
Look in mirror
Burp
Fart
Teeth
Breakfast
Coffee
Green tea
Walk dog /feed dog
Check diary
Order parts
Check emails
Swear at dog
Send quotes
Reply to emails
Check phone voicemails
Swear again under breath
Grumble pay bills
Drive van to job
Did I mention swear under breath again
Smile sweetly hoping not to get offered a cuppa from what can only be described as a breeding ground of penicillin kitchen

And that's a good morning 100x worse if its a school day

·
Registered
750 Posts
Open eyes

Check I am alive

If yes, smile and be thankful for that. [If no, then concede that the day is off to a bad start.]

Enjoy what ever life throws at me.

Be grateful for all that I have, however little it maybe.

Hope the next day goes as well.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
mine is:

6am alarm goes off, wife gets up & feeds the dog, i stay in bed

6.05 second alarm goes off get up and sorted / dressed

take dog out

6.40 leave to take wife to work

7.00 arrive in my work (dont start until 8 though) 1st cup of tea of the day & check the tinternet

8.00 officially start work

8.15 breakfast

8.30 start working through emails from the far east factories that have came in over night, then europe then the us.

various cups of tea throughout the morning and various pee breaks

·
Registered
419 Posts
5.45 alarm goes off
Wake up
Fart loudly
Go for a wee and a dump
Wash,clean teeth,fart
Go back to bedroom
Get ready for work
Shout my daughter up
Go down for a brew
Drink my brew,while I'm on my iPad,fart again..
Shout up my daughter again
Then put team rs coat and new rs cap on
Out the door,in to Kermit,music on loudly,fart,then off to crapy work..

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I know what you're getting at... sometimes you get up and you're on autopilot doing the same 5-10 things EVERY morning... bit boring but hey that's life! :rolleyes:
Least I don't have to faff around with contact lenses anymore. That's one less thing to do out of the line up because I had laser eye surgery about 3 years ago and that was one of the best things I ever did! :nice:

Now it's just the usual sh*t, shave & shower haha! :lol: :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Missus... nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag
Brew. ***, dump, ***, brew, another ***, another dump, missus again nag nag nag nag nag
Garage, fire up the RS and smile for five minutes
Brew *** shower shave *** brew
Take missus to work while nag nag nag nag nag nag nag
Back home brew, *** fire up the laptop and work from home in peace
Oh..... Another *** and brew

·
Registered
291 Posts
alarm goes off at 5am...fall out of bed...drop me glasses, cuss and swear a bit..visit to bathroom...tea & toast...make butty for work...quick ***, moan to myself about why am I doing this at my age...should have tried harder at school...better job..etc..etc..fire up the rs ...now a smile on me face for the first time!...off up the road to the daily grind...retirement can't come quick enough!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I wake up, ask any of two supermodels to get out of my bed. Enough is enough.
Then I go downstairs and invent something, patent it and sell it. Last invention was the bag less airbag.
I then eat some toast after checking for hidden images of icons on the side I intend to butter.
I eat the toast often with whitebait.
I then go outside and throw pebbles at my neighbours window but only because I don't like them.
I then go into the garage and kiss the RS.
Then the wife comes home after working the night shift at the coronation mug factory.
We shake hands and she has a quick shave before bringing the coal in...
We then let the kids out the cupboard..they are not ours but you should see the speed they flee the house but it does make them think twice before letting their football come into our garden.
I then shower and drive the VW to work where I see my first patient at around 9:45

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Wake up
Take a ****
Go bck to bed
Then get a stomach ache as I should of took a **** at the same time
Go back to bed
Then get up brush me teeth and have a wash
Stumble down stairs
Wind me staff up
Leave for work
Deal with the lovely public for 10 hours
Go home have dinner
Shower
Then wind the family up

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Depends, weekdays I usually wake up at 8:30, have breakfast, take a ****, brush teeth, get dressed and I'm in the car at 8:55.

Weekends are much more complicated.

1. Wake up at 8
2. Establish that although I'm alive I wish I wasn't
3. Get up and a take a ****
4. Discover my brain is still pickling in last nights jd and I'm still ******
5. Go back to bed
6. Wake up an hour later.
7. Repeat steps 2, 3, 5 and 6 till 4 no longer applies
8. Breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on time
9. Go out

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Sort Sebastian out. Hopefully at some point I'm able to get dressed and eat something myself lol.

It'll all change in a couple of weeks though because I'm back at work so will need to get us both ready and out the door!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.