Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,what is the difference between a standard mk2 focus rs centre console and a standard mk2 rs500 centre console?.ive seen a new standard mk2 rs500 centre console a lot "cheaper" than a standard mk2 focus rs centre console,it's nearly half the price aswell!!!.it looks the same in the pictures that I have seen of it!!!,any help would be great guys!!!!!...I fancy treating myself for a change...thanks Mr lips..

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Stereo surrounds are painted the darker Asphalt grey rather than silver

Heated screen switches etc and the hazards also done in this colour

Carbon fibre pieces have a different design with lots of little "RS" logo's (These are usually pretty difficult to find and expensive)

I'm in the process of changing mine except the carbon pieces, looks better imo, can't really see the small RS's in this pic but you get the idea

Automotive design Gadget Mode of transport Audio equipment Communication Device

Is it a one off you've found, or a place selling them? I have seen the RS500 carbon pieces for sale quite cheap before, but they were for a LHD version so check first.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
If you mean the carbon fibre bit then same as the stereo surround with little RS's, usually wouldn't change one bit of the carbon without that though.

If you mean the normal interior plastic then same as standard car I believe

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Cool, good find and not a bad price. Just to re-iterate, the astray carbon won't match the design so you might want to try and find one of those too :yep:
The 500 "RS" carbon ashtray is mega expensive,getting on for nearly £300 !!! .. . . .if you can find one. Don't quite get why that part is the most expensive of all the interior 500 carbon bits :nope:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.