Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I am not a pro but it looks like bits are missing 400 bhp wouldn't it have a cast plenum as or mountune so would that mean the remap would be wrong and surely you would do suspension and brakes with that power

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Why are the sills wrapped matt black :blink:

I am not a pro but it looks like bits are missing 400 bhp wouldn't it have a cast plenum as or mountune so would that mean the remap would be wrong and surely you would do suspension and brakes with that power
You can run 400bhp with standard plenum, but not advisable. And suspension and brakes are not necessary but advised. It has an airtec intercooler and the catback isnt standard

·
Registered
362 Posts
Why are the sills wrapped matt black :blink:

You can run 400bhp with standard plenum, but not advisable. And suspension and brakes are not necessary but advised. It has an airtec intercooler and the catback isnt standard
To go to all that trouble and not to bolt on a part like a plenum seams a bit stupid and the picture the plastic one looks like it's been stored but I might be old school if it goes fast it needs to stop

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
It doesn't look cared for. Looks filthy and those side skirts are nasty. Standard plenum and 20k miles .... tick tock wait for the explosion ... or the car has been stripped down from big power, neither of which I like personally. I wouldn't buy it, there are better.

I'd advise you amend the link as it shows a postcode I can only assume is yours to the right of the advert :wink:

·
Registered
641 Posts
To go to all that trouble and not to bolt on a part like a plenum seams a bit stupid and the picture the plastic one looks like it's been stored but I might be old school if it goes fast it needs to stop
I'd say the owner has sold the uprated plenum before advertising, along with a few other things i'd wager.

I'd also surmise that the side skirt has been wrapped to hide defective paintwork, surely not for looks :facepalm:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got £20500 trade in for mine when I got my m3 last month. Suppose it had all the choice mods including a brand new set of AP racing brakes on. And it was immaculate condition. This vehicle was loved once and with the RS holding its value I don't think it's a bad price.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm not normally one to slate other people's businesses but avoid Motorhub like the plague. They come and go changing names and their cars are generally dogs even though they've got some high end stuff. They've had some bad press over on the Lancer Register (Evo Forum) and a few forum members had their figures burnt by there. Have a search on google and more info will appear on that forum.

There are better cars out there for the same or less money.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.