Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I had a standard mongoose before my Kms thunderstorm. Standard mongoose is a perfect balance of noise. Although I love my Kms it's very loud. Shakes the house on cold start and drones terrible. I belive section 59 is similar in noise to Kms. Hope that helps

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Normal mongoose all day long, you can actually buy the back section of the section 59 and change about for summer months, I did that but couldn't stand the section 59 because of the drone, it sounds class sitting at door and at meets revising it up but for any sort of driving it would put your head away.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Section 59 is extremely loud i remember being at colllins when this was in the testing stage i was upstairs and a car with one fitted was in the workshop and things were rattling in the office i kid you not. Full milltek non res with decat and ultimate cat back is the perfect blend imo

·
Registered
954 Posts
I couldn't put up with it and I don't even use the car as a daily. Changed to a BCS no drone at all and sounds perfect on full chat
the way I found it it wasn't too loud was going as passenger on a longish drive. And it wasn't that bad, but driving it does feel louder as you are trying hard not to make it loud for passengers if that makes sense?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.