Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriends car is falling apart due to me hanging on for years waiting for the mk3 rs.

I'm now a little unsure cause of the body style.

What I was thinking was I could get her now a focus st 2 for about 220 per month for 2 years.
That would give me enough time to get a deposit down for the maybe rs500 and if it doesn't arive I can just get the rs towards end of its life if it's ok.

Or just make her wait and bit longer and get the rs.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
My girlfriends car is falling apart due to me hanging on for years waiting for the mk3 rs.
I'm now a little unsure cause of the body style.
What I was thinking was I could get her now a focus st 2 for about 220 per month for 2 years.
That would give me enough time to get a deposit down for the maybe rs500 and if it doesn't arive I can just get the rs towards end of its life if it's ok.
Or just make her wait and bit longer and get the rs.
Does she know how to ride a bike ?

:lol:

John

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
You've got to make your mind up whether you like the RS. It's been at a few shows. Get up close and have another look. If you're still undecided wait until you can test drive it.

If it was me I'd buy a small reliable second hand run around for a while until I've decided. Save your money for your top choice because it'll cost you more swapping over later.

·
Registered
309 Posts
You've got to make your mind up whether you like the RS. It's been at a few shows. Get up close and have another look. If you're still undecided wait until you can test drive it.
If it was me I'd buy a small reliable second hand run around for a while until I've decided. Save your money for your top choice because it'll cost you more swapping over later.
I have done just that and bought a second hand 2006 Mondeo diesel to get me around until the RS Focus comes out. It's a bit of a change as I had a nice 6 month old VW Transporter Camper all kitted out but hoping I have made the right choice.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
I'm in exactly the same boat as of today... my cars gone and I'm picking up an Alfa 147 on wednesday for that to hopefully see me though until the RS is here :yep:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.