Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am disappointed that the MK3 compulsory options include slab-sided bland anonymous boring looks as standard with equally dull colours.

But I have now seen this picture and, wait for it, I like the colour! Yes I do.

But what colour is it? This is also by far the best angle to photograph the new ST, I mean RS...

Is this a standard colour?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
It is a standard colour yes!!! but not for us the consumers. So all the stuff we really like isn't made averrable - well done ford.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I am disappointed that the MK3 compulsory options include slab-sided bland anonymous boring looks as standard with equally dull colours.

But what colour is it? This is also by far the best angle to photograph the new ST, I mean RS...

I personally didn't think Liquid Blue looked that great in natural light (Ford Fair). Great colour for the photo shoots though

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like it in the photos...

Remember the shots of the MK3 I took at Mountune a while ago? With Mr Poop in the background getting all forged?
Well everyone says that they like this other blue but I say get down to spec savers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts

Why is it a LHD car with a UK number plate?

I thought the colour wasn't that bad more Ford blue than the bright blue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts