Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Someone asked about this on facebook the other day...

I looked at buying this nearly 2 year ago. At the time it was running on comps and was at 400bhp. It was up for sale at £14k.

Pretty sure it was for sale again after that and now again. So, its had more owners, more miles, and more strain on the engine running over 500bhp!

All that and still means a price hike of £3.5k.... ok then :facepalm:

Doesn't matter what the ad states, its still based on an ST and will always be an ST on the logbook. Save the extra £3k or so and buy a real :rs:

If i could afford a full respray though i would certainly get mine done in the same colour.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Cat c and a replica for 17.5k. Might be dreaming a bit there!

I wonder how it handles 500+hp without the revo knuckle? Probably not very well.

The colour is pretty nice though.
Pretty sure its had full RS conversion from what i understood when i looked at it, so includes all suspension components and wider track etc. So revo knuckle would be included in that.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Dunno about the car as has been said previously, Cat c, ST3 ...... But I like what's been done to the GrpA filter with the air box snorkel.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Pretty sure its had full RS conversion from what i understood when i looked at it, so includes all suspension components and wider track etc. So revo knuckle would be included in that.
Ahh. Just didn't mention it in the description. Wouldn't want to be trying to wrestle down 500 odd horses in a fwd car without some help!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Pumabuild sticker on the header tank, no mention of them having worked on it but might be able to give more details on the car.

That hydro-dipping under the bonnet is utter trash.

·
Longest Serving Club Member
3,360 Posts
Gotta say it does look the business. Love the colours.

This car just makes me realise that I need to put a damn site more effort into mine. If I was parked next to this at a show I would be hiding in shame

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
And underneath all that, it's.... still an ST!!! ;) I hate to think how much the owner has spent doing the conversion; i'm guessing he could have sold the ST, saved some cash and easily bought a decent RS for the amount of money it would have cost over the period of the conversion! Then there's the fact it's a CAT C...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Relay only worth what a cat c ST would go for but from the pics it looks like they have done a good job so might go for more

1 - 20 of 24 Posts