Focus RS Forum banner

What a cool new neighbour...

614 views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Ryan-ST2 
#1 ·
Just met my new neighbour and oh my god....what a cool job he has...

He currently works for an engineering company (forgotten the name now
) that works on the Indy 500 race engines!

He would ordinarily be away this weekend - in America! - for the Indy500 races...not that I know anything about that!

He apparently has a Ford KA. But not your usual run of the mill KA... this one is rear-wheel drive and full race set-up!

He will be using the double garages he's got to work on his engines...

He previously worked with the Ford WRC Team! Before that Land Rover.

I think I may have just had my best ever possible neighbour move in

See less See more
#5 ·
my neighbour used to be a traffic cop, so has given me plenty of tips to avoid being pulled over.

clean licence and also never been acquainted with the police roadside.

I'm doing well!

i can see this turning into who's got the best neighbour thread though, all in good will however, i'd like to hear if anyone has any interesting neighbours.

oh and him and his wife are swingers they have a different set of 'friends' round every Friday in a different car on the fortnight. boum-shekkah-shekkah-wow-wow

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nah, he had a sweatshirt and everything...

He's seems nicer than the miserable
s that were there before anyways...he pointed at the RS and said, I used to work with Ford WRC on developing the engines...I said, no way..yeah, I'll be bringing my rear-wheel drive KA over at the weekend if you want to pop over...I was

Ah, you're just all jealous now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.