Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out of bed Wednesday morning left leg swollen and in I am in the worst pain ever can not stand up my daughter called for a ambulance took me to hospital had lots of tests came and told me I have a blood clot in my grion so I had to have injection in my stomach had to back to hospital today for a scan now I am on blood thinning tablets for 3weeks to try and break up the clot happy days I am so fed up

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Tina and Gareth that's why I am so fed up I get good news about the C word then this pops up and knocks me down again when will ever end

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I know how you feel bud, my last thread of enough is too much says how I felt a week or so ago
Lots of support on here, chin up and fight
Wishing you all the best mate. As I tell our lass as she has had the C word ,, you WILL be ok

She has fought it and won but the strain is showing now. Talk to close friends/family as I was advised. Huge help

All the best bud

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
And there was me thinking my day was **** mate

Put your feet up and relax mate. Get bck to full health n take it easy

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all your best wishes this club is the best I have got 2 of the best daughters in the world and a beautiful granddaughter and a great son in law to cheer me up but I am just fed up going to hospital and taking tablets I will get through this

·
Registered
419 Posts
Just think Ron,when you are well enough,you can take your motor out for a spin and you will feel a lot better!!!!.hope you are well soon!!!!...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts