Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
i have a few of the cheaper kind - seiko, nautica, citzen altichron and a couple of steinharts - this being my fave

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/NavB-Chrono-47-Titanium-Anniversary-Edition,827.html

i was close to selling up and going for a rolex deepsea but the mk3 has got all my money now...

My mate is into his watches (sorry timepiece as he calls them) he had 2 rolex but recently exchanged one for a hublot as he wanted to free up some cash this was the pic he sent me
attachicon.gif
IMG-20150802-WA0002.jpg
i think Hublot are one of the ugliest watches in the world - why anyone would spend that sort of money on a monster like that is beyond me.......but that one is actually quite nice!

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
If I had the money I would buy myself a Patek Philippe watch. Nothing too over stated, just a watch whereby you're buying quality and heritage rather than something you can get on the high street.

I'm too poor though.

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
I have a Casio digital with differing time zones and other functions for daily use.

I also have a Gold Longines automatic traditional analogue watch that I wear on special occasions now.

I bought this for myself around 40 years ago when I was about 20, use to wear it when working in engine bays or under cars, I scratched the glass face on many occasions, so after a repair to it a couple of decades ago I decided to keep it as an heirloom to pass on the my kids or grandkids if they ever have any.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I must say I do like my watches. For work I wear a Casio G-Shock, a Tag Heuer F1 for casual occasions and a Breitling Aerospace when I'm out on an evening. Fortunately I bought both the Tag and the Breitling in the Middle East and got them for an absolute steal. This Christmas I'm treating myself to a Cartier watch, which I have been promising myself for about 3 years! hahaha

One day I'd love to own a Patek Phillippe, But with a starting price of around £12k, that day is quite some way away. :laughing:

On a side note. If anyone is looking for a really good deal, I can recommend swiss watches direct!!! :nice: :nice: :nice:

1 - 20 of 247 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.