Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
All, I just want to let people know that there was a RS filming my car tonight.

My friend informed me earlier on in the day that a Green RS was parked outside his house.

I kept a look out and low and behold a Green RS with a number plate of EO58NYR came past my house filming my car. Unluck for him i was also filming him.

He was followed by a Silver Audi A3 NH55OSU.

The police have been informed and they are not registered to a Focus RS.

Please keep a look out for it and report it to the police.

My car is now being tracked by ANPR.

Police just rang me again to get a update. ( happy that there helping TBH )

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
that RS plate comes back as a RED ST

also showing as untaxed

does sound dodgy, might be an RS replica and they were eyeing up bits to steal off your motor?

·
Longest Serving Club Member
3,360 Posts
Just a thought but how would they know where both you and your friend live ? To know where one of you live, fair enough they may have drove past previously and seen the car on the driveway or something. But to know where you both live and guess right inside of one day ??? no ones that good at guessing where RS's are parked and I never believe in coincidence.

So someone you both know either spilling the info on where you both live or is with these guys. Beyond that...

Do you both use the same insurance company ?? They could have got the info from someone there, the only other logical explanation is someone at DVLA giving info to bad guys.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theyve just been outside another RS owners house.

MINE WONT START and ive not fed the dogs. ( Good luck ).

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Thought all this had gone quiet, obviously not, keep your eyes peeled people and dont let your guard slip

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After speaking to a few members / friends they have parked outside there houses last night watching there cars.

Funny really as the one is locked away in a secure lock up so how do they know where the RS is if its not visible ?

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
After speaking to a few members / friends they have parked outside there houses last night watching there cars.

Funny really as the one is locked away in a secure lock up so how do they know where the RS is if its not visible ?
Something is fishy then
How secure is our info on here ??????

Just saying
Everything follows a pattern

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
That's awful. They are definitely getting addresses from somewhere. One that went from near me was no where near a road and was never followed. Just to add the owner has never been a member on here.

·
Registered
647 Posts
How could they find out on here as we don't put address in??? I would guess info came from somewhere else

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.