Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
im also considering a nitrous edition now, 1 owner/full spec/low miles just to give me a bit more choice as fed up looking at same old cars day after day;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i do like magnetic its a bit different from the run of the mill colours,upto now ive mailed 4 sellers on autotrader for more info and pics and received just one reply so its no wonder the cars arent seling :(
i cant understand why folk will advertise a car for 拢40k+ and cant even be bothered to show any engine bay/underside pics or even state how many owners they have had :mad:

Registered
They really should add "...replica" to the end of their title... cheeky really just saying "Mk3 Focus RS Red Edition" then you click it on it and you're like nooo... :cautious: :LOL:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
i have come to realise that if an advert doesnt state how many owners the cars had then it means "at least 3 or more " and if there are no underside pics its because "its filthy and starting to show surface rust" 馃ぃ some of the cars look like they have never seen a bucket and sponge let alone a vacuum until the day before the pics were taken,yes im a fussy git but if spending 40k or more then i think im well justified to expect something mint,the search continues....;)

Registered
I read this post and think what is the point!!! You had a low miler red edition, which to me the colour red does absolutely nothing for the mk3,you don't use it, so you want one with more miles, so youl use it, then you want a blue edition,with low milage, so you probably won't use it,because it has low milage, very sad

Registered
Still few for sale on both piston heads and auto trader,,,,,
I've an August 2018 car for sale, mate owned it before me and I've owned since 9 months old,, near 10k miles standard car with cheap wheels, no sunroof of door guards.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts