Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I go again now the Remus is out of production I was goin piper but now I've heard the venom (videos only) I'm torn between the two... Is the venom just a racket or does it actually have a good sound to as well? I'm not worried about drone etc cheers again peeps

·
Registered
954 Posts
Here I go again now the Remus is out of production I was goin piper but now I've heard the venom (videos only) I'm torn between the two... Is the venom just a racket or does it actually have a good sound to as well? I'm not worried about drone etc cheers again peeps
I had it on the ST and it is unbelievably loud. On full chat I'm surprised it didn't wake the dead and it drones on motorway journeys unless you place the throttle in a perfect place. I loved it, the burbles and bangs on the over run are great.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've just priced one up, due to hearing that kms will never be doing a group buy I think I've made my mind up on the cobra venom

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The Piper makes by far the best sound, has the nicest tone, closest to the Remus but I think a little better :nice:​
Plus, I believe the Venom is track use only due to noise limits​

·
Registered
602 Posts
The Piper makes by far the best sound, has the nicest tone, closest to the Remus but I think a little better :nice:​
Ive not heard a remus but the piper does sound nice.not too deep with a good rasp and minimal drone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts