Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
No doubt it may be slightly different but not that much.
Maybe.

But a lot of talk about the different entertainment system Sync 2 or 3 (no idea what the difference is myself and not sure I care to be honest) as long as the stereo is good!

Also the seat options are for heated and or full leather, but no 'bucket' seat option.

I'll wait to see what the UK configurator has...

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe.

But a lot of talk about the different entertainment system Sync 2 or 3 (no idea what the difference is myself and not sure I care to be honest) as long as the stereo is good!

Also the seat options are for heated and or full leather, but no 'bucket' seat option.

I'll wait to see what the UK configurator has...
Look like the US are getting Sync 3 according to their configurator. As you said as long as it's good I don't mind. I prefer how it drives over the stereo anyway as I only listen to Talksport. :laughing:

·
Registered
44 Posts
It is the configurator, it's on the Ford.com page under the build/price section. It gives you all the options/prices. This is however, the U.S. Model.
Can't see it, I've had that page up, with specs, but you can't configure it, and if I click build & price I can only get as far as an ST.

Must be having a ginger moment....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cheers guys, thought I was cracking up, but couldn't see/get the option for 2016 focus when configuring on my pc at work.

I'll just wait till the UK one goes live.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Only Nitrous is a $695 cost option for the US - Stealth, Frozen White and Shadow Black are all free.

$895 Moonroof

$1395 Forged MPSS

$1990 Forged Cup2

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
As far as I can see you can only get the full price list on the mobile version.

No cost option for Frozen white, shadow black or stealth in the US, cant see that here.

As said though best wait till the UK one is live.

*Edit, beat me too it Dal* 8)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts