Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night at around 9:45pm I had a suspicious looking transit sitting outside my house. 2 lads in it and we're constantly looking at my RS. I moved a car in front of it to block it in. My car already has the obd wire mod and disc lock. Now I phone the police. Gave them the reg of the van. 5 minutes after the phone call the van drove off. Exactly 40 minutes later the van popped back again. Luckily I had moved the car again this time it's near impossible. Please post a warning on Facebook. I see one went missing in tilbury the other day. Registration of the is RO56 JUX or it was RA56JUX one of the two

·
Registered
954 Posts
Really annoys me the police never came out. No word of a lie the police came to our work yesterday because someone put a complaint in about one of our guys putting his neighbors bin out to early and it disrupted her sleep. Unbelievable!

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Last night at around 9:45pm I had a suspicious looking transit sitting outside my house. 2 lads in it and we're constantly looking at my RS. I moved a car in front of it to block it in. My car already has the obd wire mod and disc lock. Now I phone the police. Gave them the reg of the van. 5 minutes after the phone call the van drove off. Exactly 40 minutes later the van popped back again. Luckily I had moved the car again this time it's near impossible. Please post a warning on Facebook. I see one went missing in tilbury the other day. Registration of the is RO56 JUX or it was RA56JUX one of the two
Do you live in the same borough that you work in?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.