Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mine is £32,525

gutted that there is no black option for standard wheels and privacy glass and keyless is part of lux pack, would have saved me £1595

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
No technical data, no explanation about tyres .
Configurator and Rs section Looks like a beta version at the moment with not much info about trims.
For me it came up to a smudge under 33k, colour dependent.

Also , apparently, Mk3 top speed is 167 , not 165 as earlier reported by the mags :nice:

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Mine is £32,525

gutted that there is no black option for standard wheels and privacy glass and keyless is part of lux pack, would have saved me £1595
Just get th standard wheels done black wheels done after ;)

Shame there is no finance info up yet as they must know what they are offering.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Done this morning, mine is £32990

Nitruos blue
Lux pack
Forged alloys
Paited calipers
Recaro shell seats
Sync 2 nav ugrade

Didnt bother with the door proctectors, active stop or sunroof. Puting the order through as soon as dealer opens. Minus the deposit already paid leaves only £31,990 to pay! 👌😄

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Seems a rather low-fi configurator for Fords top halo car!

No tyre option, no wheel colour option, wheels don't even change when you spec the forged option!

Hopefully it will get better...

Spec'd one up and like others came out at £33,075, I was hoping for dark standard wheels but had to opt for forged as silver is a no no for me.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
£32,990 for me

NB Paint
Forged Alloys
Lux Pack
Nav
Recaro Buckets
Callipers Blue

Minus my £7k deposit leaves me at £25,990
Seems a rather low-fi configurator for Fords top halo car!
No tyre option, no wheel colour option, wheels don't even change when you spec the forged option!
Hopefully it will get better...
Spec'd one up and like others came out at £33,075, I was hoping for dark standard wheels but had to opt for forged as silver is a no no for me.
Can you not request the standard wheel to be done darker when your at the dealers

·
Registered
231 Posts
Done this morning, mine is £32990

Nitruos blue
Lux pack
Forged alloys
Paited calipers
Recaro shell seats
Sync 2 nav ugrade

Didnt bother with the door proctectors, active stop or sunroof. Puting the order through as soon as dealer opens. Minus the deposit already paid leaves only £31,990 to pay!
snap!

·
Registered
265 Posts
the standard seats with blue inserts.... what's peoples thought on these, does anyone have any full pictures of these. I would go for the option seat but the wife will use it for an every day car so need to make sure its comfortable.

1 - 20 of 379 Posts