Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi mate see you behind me think we both turned some heads today Have seen you a lot when I'm in my works van will flash you next time I see you

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate see you behind me think we both turned some heads today Have seen you a lot when I'm in my works van will flash you next time I see you
Yes we did indeed haha! Where are you from? I have seen you about in your RS before but never managed to catch up with you, until today haha
What van do I need to look out for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I drive a John oconner van 300 number on it I see you sometimes on your way to work I'm from Hinxworth near Baldock not far from you

·
Registered
4 Posts
No Ive had it since May this year ( had a orange st before ) its running at 420 bhp at mo the guy who had it before me spent about £4.100 on it so it was a good buy and only 31.000 on clock what about yours ?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Ive had it since May this year ( had a orange st before ) its running at 420 bhp at mo the guy who had it before me spent about £4.100 on it so it was a good buy and only 31.000 on clock what about yours ?
Oh nice!
Yeah mine is pretty much standard, a few little bits like exhaust, springs, spacers and group A but nothing really major power wise just yet, just bought a flat so all my money is going into that at the moment haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts