Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for opinions on tyres I want to get Michelin ps4 but they are so damn expensive £297 for two from black circles. There must be something cheaper that performs just As good. Don’t get me wrong I’ll get them if they are the goto tyre

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,858 Posts
Looking for opinions on tyres I want to get Michelin ps4 but they are so damn expensive £297 for two from black circles. There must be something cheaper that performs just As good. Don’t get me wrong I’ll get them if they are the goto tyre
Out of interest, is that price for the PS4 or the more favoured PS4S?

If it's the PS4 as per your post, you should be able to get some good deals as the Pilot Sport 5 is the latest offering in that range.

·
Premium Member
20,475 Posts
Michelin ps4s are awesome and well worth the money ive a new mini and it came with Pirelli from factory they are nearly gubbed and Ps4s ordered fantastic tyre

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I replaced my original PS4 tyre in pairs, with PS4S and on both occasions the PS4S were about £10 cheaper than the PS4.
As good as the PS4 is on grip, the PS4S is so much better. If I remember correctly the PS4S has a better mpg rating too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts