Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

What's the best website to get tyres from for the cheapest, don't get me wrong I'm not a pikey but would prefer to find the best deals ;) what do you guys recommend getting for two front tyres?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I purchased the last two sets of Mich SS from Camskill. Good price and excellent quick service.
I buy MSS from Camskill too. Agree with service. They're good. Ordered many times never disappointed. Check the date the tyres were made when they arrive on the sidewall, all theirs are usually only a few months old.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Costco. MPSS 235/35/19s £139 inc fitting and if you buy 2 you get a £50 Costco voucher, 4 and you get £100. Be quick though... this offer ends soon...

Note you can pay now to get the offer even if you have to wait for the tyres... Mine are coming from France...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Costco. MPSS 235/35/19s £139 inc fitting and if you buy 2 you get a £50 Costco voucher, 4 and you get £100. Be quick though... this offer ends soon...

Note you can pay now to get the offer even if you have to wait for the tyres... Mine are coming from France...
I've just ordered 2 MPSS from my local costco, same price £139 inc vat and fitting, they need to order them in but this is a great price IMO :nice:

scratch that :nope: just had a call back from costco, they cant get hold of any MPSS until 11th November :blink: apparently they have none in the country at the moment... ok if you are not in a rush i guess but i need 2 in the next couple of weeks ....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts