Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
There's plenty of choice mate, have a browse online: Oponeo, Blackcircles, ATS Euromaster to name but a few; some of the forum sponsors on here sell them as well. Check out the forum discounts section as there are discount codes valid still.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I usually use camskilll. Prices are good and so far their service has also been good. I've ordered a few times.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I found black circles was the best fitted price for the Michelin. I was told by the tyre place ( black circles fitter) to call them first before booking with Black Circles as they can sometimes get them cheaper again.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I used oponeo was cheaper than all names on this thread but I waited and watched for tyre prices to fall. I bought Michelin PSS for £138 each delivered. Tyreleader is usually the best on price... used camskill in the past also. All very good.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
My ford dealer has priced continentals at £188 each
Not bad but I think this is because it's going for a full major service, MOT and brakes all round so I think he's skimmed a bit off the retail value
Only need two though, fronts, inner tread going so changing to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My ford dealer has priced continentals at £188 each
Not bad but I think this is because it's going for a full major service, MOT and brakes all round so I think he's skimmed a bit off the retail value
Only need two though, fronts, inner tread going so changing to be on the safe side.
I think Camskill are selling continentals contact 5's at £128 each mate :)

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I just got Michelin PSS from Blackcircles.... the local dealer said he couldn't better the price as Michelin has bought Blackcircles?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.