Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fairly new to this

had my mk2 rs around a year now and ready to get a little more power.

I wanted to go MP350 but mountune dont stock this anymore. just want some advice on a good all round stage 1 tune, there are a few i have looked at being collins, pumaspeed and kms.

sny help or recomendations would be very much appreciated

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Have a look at the Ford tuners in your area, select the one that you believe will be offering the best support during your tuning journey, once you have stage 1 you will want more !!!

You could add JWR and Revo to your choices

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Mines standard Ross but any of the ones you have mentioned are ok as far as I know ,theres also Revo or Bluefin

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
@rossboyd Just looking at Mountune's website, FYI the MT350 handset is back in stock. One slight drawback, you're unlikely to be able to buy the rest of the bits n pieces in the 350 package, for obvious reasons... 😬😄

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
thanks guys emailed about and going to give collins a try with them being on offer atm
cheers !!
I am running Colins 420HT setup. I am more than happy with it for what is required in the road.

P.S still on the standard clutch and the car is 80k miles. (15k on the cp420HT. 15 before that on cp400)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have revo stage 4 but thinking of jumping to the KMS equivalent with added overrun.. nothing wrong with the revo just fancy trying something different

1 - 14 of 14 Posts