Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,412 Posts
@Clive @Derek @Graham - can we pin this one?
@Chris444 Chris you seem to have doen a fair bit of looking around so thought I would loop you into this post

I was looking through the forum for links to Trackday insurance and found that there are a lot of individual threads relating to Trackday insurance.

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
So I have some questions or maybe even a Poll if possible

I happened to have got a quote before from the company below but thought if might be helpful for members to have a list of track day insurers that would be quicker & Easier to access than using a Search

http://www.insuremytrackday.com/

So a couple of questions:
  • should the individual threads re TrackDay insurance be merged?
  • Should there be a subsection for TrackDay insurance only (like in the Technical section for different parts of the car)
  • Should be just have a single pinned thread that can list the links to track day insurers in the hope that people post a link to an independent thread.
List of Track Day Insureres from the threads found using searchTo be continued (or not dependent upon whether all track day threads are merged)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
@Dave276

I think you have done a pretty good job of combining most of the threads on the subject above Dave :nice:

A separate sub section would be a good idea entitled something obvious like "Trackday Insurance" and all the threads moved into it. Then people can do their own research or even add to the section if relevant. I also imagine doing it this way would be a lot less labour intensive for the Mod :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
@Flying Fish who did you go with? the quote from insuremytrackday is £226.50 for me but covers afternoon sessions, I'm only booked in for the 20 minute mountune session?

Davie

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
@ alienp1mp ...... an awful lot more than you Davie, I'll re-contact and speak to them and maybe cancel it with Flux ... !!!!! :blush:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts