Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Longest Serving Club Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a busy day here at Chateau De Lee.

Decided to fit some wheel spacers. 15mm front / 20mm rear.

Whilst the wheels were off thought may as well clean the inner side plus a bit of wheel sealing.

All in all a productive day.

Before
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

After
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Wheel Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

And a cheeky 400 badge. Be rude not too.

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting

Got to decide what to do about mud flaps as don't really want them and hate them with a passion. But the paint is gonna take some punishment now. Fortunately I'm one of these garage queens and the car is unlikely to go far any time soon so will worry about that another day.

Next on the list...
Get her looking as good as a lot of the RS's on here and proper shiny. Long way to go yet but coming along.
:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looking good, can I ask which wheel spacers you went for and did you have any trouble fitting 15mm to the front because of the stud length fouling the wheel?

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Looks good, better stance. As you say see how you go re mudflaps, personally I love mine and if you go for any the Kaylan ones are good quality.

·
Longest Serving Club Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good, can I ask which wheel spacers you went for and did you have any trouble fitting 15mm to the front because of the stud length fouling the wheel?
Went for eibachs spacers.

Fitting was easy and they were a perfect fit. Didn't have any issues with the stud length. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts