Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
I was really looking forward to the Mk3 being released. Having owned a 2010 FW MK2 (best car I've ever owned) I was really looking forward to getting back in the fold. However, I'm a little disappointed by the MK3's overall looks so I'm actually debating this

8822454D-8C28-4F40-B338-DAC8978294FD_zps

Opinions welcome. Different I know but it would suit my current needs (twin 2 year old boys and the missus)

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
I like the updated look of the interior and I just love the embossed look of the RS logo but I hate the 5 doors and I need wider arches.. That's me personally

I am sure it will suit a lot of people :smile: and will be a lovely family car too

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looked at the sportlines but searching on the net ends up with 'not what I expected from a 35k van' and 'it's electric fault this/electric fault this'. Can't beat a Ford for Craftsmanship ;-)

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I looked at the sportlines but searching on the net ends up with 'not what I expected from a 35k van' and 'it's electric fault this/electric fault this'. Can't beat a Ford for Craftsmanship ;-)
And sadly production was switched from Southampton to Turkey, complete with EU (including UK) funding (http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/article1159026.ece) Granted it's a bit more complex than UK funded moving production abroad but it still depresses me. Bad enough that we stopped building Ford cars here but at least there is still some development work at Dunton.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.