Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, not posted for years as haven't had an RS for some time but owned the mk1 and mk2, awesome cars!

Anyway as I think some of you know Guildford has a launch event for there Ford Store tonight and they have an RS there, speculation was it was the same car that was doing the rounds, but I have just been down for a sneaky look as I can't make tonight and it's a mint looking black one, I was very impressed with the looks!

Have fun to anyone going tonight some cool old cars there, Capri, cortina etc.....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Caught this on Twitter, this will be the car you guys are gonna be seeing at Guildford, not great quality but at least it's something new, should be worth the trip

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
My sincerest apologies lol, was searching through Twitter and stumbled upon it, didn't wanna post anybody without their permission, should've known someone on here would be 1 of the 2 people haha
Haha, no need to apologise, have to say I was very impressed with it in the flesh. Specified mine ready for the 17th, can't wait! I was told there is still a very strong possibility liquid blue will make production, hope so!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Haha, no need to apologise, have to say I was very impressed with it in the flesh. Specified mine ready for the 17th, can't wait! I was told there is still a very strong possibility liquid blue will make production, hope so!
Very good, what color will you be getting it in? And that's very interesting! Guess they're listening to the people.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.