Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi all,

Some of you may have seen my post last week in the general discussion section about me selling up :sad:, for those of you who didn't I can't stress enough how much this forum and its members have made my RS experience amazing over the past three years of ownership. This is a club we should all be proud of and by far the most informative and friendliest I've been on. I'd also like to thank those members in particular including garages and retailers who without I couldn't have created IMO the perfect FW RS lol :). I hope the new owner treats her well!

That being said this is my replacement and a little exhaust note action!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the positive messages guys I really appreciate it!

Haha all performance cars look the business in white! what's your first impressions of the M3 James?
Yeah, I had a look at a black one first but it just didn't have that wow factor like the white M3's do. First impressions are great! It's the first rear wheel drive car I've owned so I'm still learning how the car likes to cover ground. It's worlds apart from the RS too, feeling heavier and no turbo, BUT.. that v8 sound is infectious! :wow:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.