Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I recently bought a totally standard one feamale Dr owned RS and tried to resist modding but today it began.

I have aquired a group A induction, green induction hose, green symph hose, bri shifter, AS plenum, re-circ valve, rs engine bolt kit, new drop links, wind deflectors, private plate (cant decide whether to fit this), new RS badges, caliper badges. Im sure there is more, really need to stop buying things.

Fitted the groupA and hoses today and love the noise but now need to fit the recirc to get rid of that mouse!

Also a full detail is required.

Next purchase will be new discs all round then more fun stuff :)

Got a rs model for my birthday too.

And last pic is non rs related but was at my local porsche dealer getting a posh aircon regas and saw this beauty....

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I often see the sheer amount of mods on peoples cars on here and think wow, but i can see how they soon mount up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
The modding God had you now :bow:

Have you got a link or point me in the direction of where i can get those RS bolts :unsure:
The moddin God also got hold of me I got my RS a week before Christmas last year.

Was standard and intended to leave it that way but it now has full Milltek ultimate exhaust. Plenum. Uprated intercooler. Map.
Trying not to give in to the injectors and next stage of map 😣

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Saw a 918 at Oulton park when we went to the British GT... look so amazing in real.

Notice this one doesnt have the added aero pack that adds the carbon bits at the rear... think i prefer it with them.

·
Administrator
49,107 Posts
I have aquired a group A induction, green induction hose, green symph hose, bri shifter, AS plenum, re-circ valve, rs engine bolt kit, new drop links, wind deflectors, private plate (cant decide whether to fit this), new RS badges, caliper badges. Im sure there is more, really need to stop buying things.
So you're just easing into it gently then Mark . :laughing: :nice:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I started off with a completely standard frozen white lux 2, and I'm now heading for for 550-600 bhp and I wanted to keep it standard lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys some serious mods on some of yours. Yes think im best hiding my bills from the wife lol.
I started off with a completely standard frozen white lux 2, and I'm now heading for for 550-600 bhp and I wanted to keep it standard lol
WOW!
As Tyler mentioned Finsport for the bolts great item and service from them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Are the bolts from Finsport stainless steel with the aluminium washer?
Oh and did they come with nylock nuts?

Dunc

1 - 20 of 20 Posts