Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw someone put a post on a while ago saying that they wanted to order the standard seats with blue inserts for another colour car than Nitrous Blue and were unable to.

Now I am ordering a Nitrous Blue car but I am in 2 minds about the blue bits on the seats.

If I dont like them when we get the car would anyone swap for a set of standard colour seats.

·
Premium Member
23,879 Posts
I saw someone put a post on a while ago saying that they wanted to order the standard seats with blue inserts for another colour car than Nitrous Blue and were unable to.

Now I am ordering a Nitrous Blue car but I am in 2 minds about the blue bits on the seats.

If I dont like them when we get the car would anyone swap for a set of standard colour seats.
@Clive wanted the blue seats for his FW. :yep:

·
Administrator
49,190 Posts
Ta Gareth , yes I was / am after the blue bolsters with my FW , but at the moment I haven't ordered the MK3 . I think I've decided to wait until I've had chance to see / drive one first , but I do still intend to have one .

Tristan , I think if you were to get the blue bolsters you'd find somebody to swap , because as with the MK2 , the blue goes well with the FW RS .

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ta Gareth , yes I was / am after the blue bolsters with my FW , but at the moment I haven't ordered the MK3 . I think I've decided to wait until I've had chance to see / drive one first , but I do still intend to have one .

Tristan , I think if you were to get the blue bolsters you'd find somebody to swap , because as with the MK2 , the blue goes well with the FW RS .
Thanks mate, I like the look of them in the pics I have seen but may be different in the flesh. Watch out for the post in the future if I dont like them.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts

I've ordered NB and I have asked for the black bolster seats instead of the blue. According to both Ford UK and my dealer I am able to do that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.