Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw someone put a post on a while ago saying that they wanted to order the standard seats with blue inserts for another colour car than Nitrous Blue and were unable to.

Now I am ordering a Nitrous Blue car but I am in 2 minds about the blue bits on the seats.

If I dont like them when we get the car would anyone swap for a set of standard colour seats.

·
Premium Member
23,437 Posts
I saw someone put a post on a while ago saying that they wanted to order the standard seats with blue inserts for another colour car than Nitrous Blue and were unable to.

Now I am ordering a Nitrous Blue car but I am in 2 minds about the blue bits on the seats.

If I dont like them when we get the car would anyone swap for a set of standard colour seats.
@Clive wanted the blue seats for his FW. :yep:

·
Administrator
49,107 Posts
Ta Gareth , yes I was / am after the blue bolsters with my FW , but at the moment I haven't ordered the MK3 . I think I've decided to wait until I've had chance to see / drive one first , but I do still intend to have one .

Tristan , I think if you were to get the blue bolsters you'd find somebody to swap , because as with the MK2 , the blue goes well with the FW RS .

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ta Gareth , yes I was / am after the blue bolsters with my FW , but at the moment I haven't ordered the MK3 . I think I've decided to wait until I've had chance to see / drive one first , but I do still intend to have one .

Tristan , I think if you were to get the blue bolsters you'd find somebody to swap , because as with the MK2 , the blue goes well with the FW RS .
Thanks mate, I like the look of them in the pics I have seen but may be different in the flesh. Watch out for the post in the future if I dont like them.

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
I'd want the blue bolsters on the seats for the white RS. It sure looks good, the white and blue IMO. With blue calipers to set it off nicely.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Seeing as the standard seats are free lol I think £1145 for the seats is a fair price lol. Or better still update ur spec to have them :)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

I've ordered NB and I have asked for the black bolster seats instead of the blue. According to both Ford UK and my dealer I am able to do that

·
Registered
36 Posts
On the Ford website you seem to be able to select the blue insert seats with any exterior colour. Has anyone actually been told they cant have them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.