Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have noticed that the right side rear is half an inch lower than the left side. Car is running normal suspension.

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Have noticed that the right side rear is half an inch lower than the left side. Car is running normal suspension.
Yeh, check the spring isn't broken, if not dont worry, from what I can work out they are higher on pas side rear, normally by about 10mm.
Mine was the same from new.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi, Put the car dead level and i'm sure it will be level. If your near Manchester your welcome to put it on my ramp. Any slight rise makes a big difference.

Cheers,
Lee.

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Hi, Put the car dead level and i'm sure it will be level. If your near Manchester your welcome to put it on my ramp. Any slight rise makes a big difference.
Cheers,
Lee.
Makes you wonder why ford did it, take the springs off, ones clearly bigger than the other.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys ill have a look over tomorrow. If spring broken would I feel it going along?

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Thanks guys ill have a look over tomorrow. If spring broken would I feel it going along?
More than likely not, but sometimes you'll hear the broken part rattling about, you'll normally find its the bottom coil, first inch or two of the spring that sits in the arm.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Just fitted mud flaps on mine and these clearly show the ride height difference
It's huge!!!!!

If a coil is bust what's the price of a set of OEM springs
Cheers,
Lee.
I'm not too far away, white rose county!!!
Denshaw not far off from me, how far out are you if you could check mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts