Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Very nice had a look at one in Macclesfield last week but with no aero kit it didn't impress me but with the aero I like them a lot

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Not meaning to proverbial on your chips in your thread here but there's a lot of debate about various marques of rs vs a45 and this pic resonated with me.

Would a convoy of any other non super car make me think "wow they look amazing".

image.jpg

Having driven an a45 they are great cars but they're not quite an rs in my humble opinion

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not meaning to proverbial on your chips in your thread here but there's a lot of debate about various marques of rs vs a45 and this pic resonated with me.
Would a convoy of any other non super car make me think "wow they look amazing". image.jpg
Having driven an a45 they are great cars but they're not quite an rs in my humble opinion
I've read all the debates and added to them, the picture you posted is obviously a lot of RS's going to a meet, yes it's a great photo and I do still love the Focus RS, had mine for 2 years.
The RS is a great car to drive but i enjoy driving the A45 more, it's faster than my old stage 4+ RS, handles better, it's built better and you can get the power down,
Everyone likes different cars though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.