Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm holding a meeting of RS owners on the above date from 11.00 a.m. The location is:

Serpentine Green
Hargate Way
Hampton
Peterborough
PE7 8BE

Access is via the roundabout on the Serpentine. Ignore any conflicting sat nav instructions to avoid ending up in the residential part of Hampton. When entering the Retail Park, cross the first roundabout and turn left into Car Park C proceeding to the far left corner of this area. Please avoid creating too much attention to our presence through over zealous driving. We have a superb relationship with the site Management forged over several years and their continued support depends on sensible behaviour.

Please indicate your intention to support this event which is already looking promising in terms of numbers.

Registered
@DarkHorse
Hello Richard, I hope you are well? Apologies for not being on here to support your meets, I haven鈥檛 been on the forum for a longtime. My car is currently out of MOT but this meet is a way off yet which gives me plenty of time to pull my finger out lol.
I鈥檓 sure I鈥檒l be able to make it along, would be great to see everyone again after what seems a lifetime compared to how regularly we used to meet before covid.
I hope this message finds you well mate and hope to see you soon.
Cheers,
Craig

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm refreshing this thread to remind both those already intending to come along together with anyone else who is interested in joining us.
A healthy attendance is anticipated based on the support shown this far.
Please post if you plan to attend. You'll be very welcome indeed.
馃憤

Registered
I'm refreshing this thread to remind both those already intending to come along together with anyone else who is interested in joining us.
A healthy attendance is anticipated based on the support shown this far.
Please post if you plan to attend. You'll be very welcome indeed.
馃憤
Hi Richard, I plan to be there

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Dave276
Thank you Dave!
I trust that you're progressing well with your treatment and sincerely hope that I'll get to see you next year.
Good wishes to you and Stuart.

Richard 馃憤

1 - 13 of 13 Posts