Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two painful months trying to sell my JDM import Impreza STi, one of 8 in the country, it has finally sold and i am now officially on the hunt for an rs! Ideally looking for a white one with sub 30k miles.

Cannot wait!

Hopefully speak to you all very soon

Ryan

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Ryan, welcome along to the forum. Is the car you sold a white blob STI I seen advertised on one of the Subaru pages on FB?? I've come from owning Subaru's for the past few years or so and a regular over on Scabbynet in the Welsh section. I sold my blue blob STI to help fund the RS and I'm absolutely loving it, I had my heart set on a white RS like you but found mine in the classified's and fell in love with it after the viewing. I still have a very nice rust free V3 STI tucked away that I can't part with and can't see me doing so either. I'm sure you'll love the RS, they're great cars.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HI all thanks for the warm welcome.

Jay, no, i came from a 2008 hatch sti import with the 2.0l twinscroll setup instead of the rubbish uk 2.5

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hi Ryan, did you find a car?

I'm hopefully picking up my RS on Saturday if everything goes to plan.

We both know the recent pain of trying to sell a Subaru. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.