Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Not really a question by me but by my lovely wife (thickest person ever ) I phoned her before
Me asking her Her reply
How are you Fine
Where are you. At my mums
Wot time you home
About 9. Do you think it will be ok the car went to zero miles will I be ok if i put petrol in
Tomorrow

Wot the :f: hell no you fool I only want to go to the shop on the way home for dog food and wine
Are you for real God ok I will put it in now

Is it me being unreasonable or is that grounds to get the Michael kors bag and rip it to shreds as a way of teaching her not to be so ****** thick

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Unreasonable :laughing:

I often play the 'how far past zero' game, the gauges are for the ST 50 litre tank, but the RS has a 60, so really it should be okay :yep:

·
Premium Member
23,438 Posts
Depends how far it is from 'mums' to home. There's about 40 odd miles left in the tank at zero, i've personally been 35 miles past myself. :yep:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might not tell her that there is that much left in it you know wot they are like give them an inch they take a tenner

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Best way is let it run out of fuel and switch your phone off. She'll know how far past zero it goes then and will never ask again :laughing:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It gets worse she has only gone and kerbed an alloy today she is definitely in the shed tonight

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.