Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning boys - you might have noticed that I've not been as active as late... Well I've had a few things happen - namely I sold the car and started a masters in a totally new career - this alongside a busy workload means it's rare I get chance to get on a computer that's not work related!

So I'll be stepping down as regional rep as I just won't have the time to put into it. Met loads of excellent lads on here (and ladies of course) and I won't be disappearing completely but feel it should go to someone who has the time.

I'll post up with my newest purchase when I can find one I want. For the time being I'm carless... No bad thing... Going for sow thing German and family orientated / bigger as need the space for new work requirements.

All the best boys

Rory

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Diesel??? What's that?! :)

Studying a masters in Quantity Surveying. Trying to move away from the current work I do... It serves it's purpose but I do not enjoy it as much as I used to.

I'm going old Skool with car choice...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.