Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is going to leave their new rs totally 100% standard? ive modded all my previous cars over the yrs but have promised myself this one will stay exactly as it left the factory [maybe] :facepalm: :laughing:

Registered
Standard, I get why the Modders do though.

Thing is I love the Hot Hatch, prefer to spend 拢33k + on a Hot Hatch rather than a Porsche Boxter/TTS etc. It's the fact you are driving a Focus/Golf that everyone else is in a vanilla spec but yours is stand out HOT.

Registered
Standard for me too. In fact my MK2 wasnt touched either. No need in my opinion, its more than powerful enough for me.

Premium Member
I won't even bothering answering. As whatever I say will probably go out the window at some stage!!

Premium Member
Hopefully standard :yep: I will try :blush: went with collins with my mk2 will go with a dollop of custard with the mk3 if i decide to dabble

Registered
Will only go MP for the first 3 years and probably cat back if they do one (mountune cat back on my fl mk2 st was sublime) after 3 years I may sell and go for whatever else is out there or go full blown MR pack. Will be definitely sticking with the custard though :wink:

Registered
As this will be my first RS, and never having modded before, I'm planning on staying standard for about a year, then looking at the Mountune MP pack.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.