Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spec r is a great piece of engineering rodge looks Great especially In white I rate this looks class

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
seen them go for about £100 ish , I would keep it though there maybe a time when u want it to go back to standard :)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Any noticeable gains using the spec r, driving characteristic's. With air filters I have found that they all drive slightly different, what filter are you using?
I've a Spec-R wrapped in gold heat reflective tape fed from an AS CAIS Mk2.
I had the AS CAIS on the standard crossover also.

If I'm honest, I noticed absolutely NO difference what so ever between the two.

Sure looks pretty though! :thumbsup:

11246854_10206868748737206_4981026001530

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
Certainly looks the business, as the std crossover pipe has more defects than the M1 I would have thought the spec r would have smoothed out the air flow helping induction especially over the MAF sensor.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Certainly looks the business, as the std crossover pipe has more defects than the M1 I would have thought the spec r would have smoothed out the air flow helping induction especially over the MAF sensor.
That is certainly a possibility, but I haven't noticed a difference in the drive.

Then again, i am on a standard map, I don't know how it'll affect things once i get mapped

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm running stage 4 rodge and tbh I only bought it for Cosmetic look I personally Don't think makes any difference as its The same diameter etc

@Yarde gold wrap is bold I like it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.