Focus RS Forum banner

Spotted this via RSOC. Must be the most ridiculous price yet.

3K views 68 replies 29 participants last post by  Mr420 
#1 ·
#17 ·
I bought wheels for my van off a guy just last week and he had a lovely xr2 in his garage under a blanket. This thing was absolutely mint condition with only 26k on the clock and he's owned it 18 months and done half the miles on it and I'm sure he only paid 6 or 7k for it.

Think I might give him a ring see if he will sell it to me for what he paid ☺

#25 ·
Phew!, the cossies sold....
Two things I know about cars like that, it will sell, and when it sells again, it will sell for more, sooooo , its worth every penny imo, better than money in the bank..
Terry I have to disagree with you on this one ,I think it's way overpriced and can't see the investment potential as you would need to sit on that for a very long time to realise a profit . IMHO far better ways to invest (not that I've got anything to invest I may add!!! ) but it's good to see folks difference of opinion but for me I would pass . I know folk investing in escos and sierra rs500 and yes they will make a profit but if you can buy to let for a good yield and fingers crossed capital growth on the investment then I think it will out perform most cars ,I suppose it all depends what you buy the "investment" for in the first instance and the car in question is at its peak imo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.