Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just managed to buy a space saver spare wheel and foam setup of good old eBay for £40
My question is how do people leave there's
I don't like the look of it all sitting on top of the carpet, but if I put the carpet over the top it doesn't fit very well,

Is there any alternatives ?

·
Premium Member
23,887 Posts
I've got the full space saver kit in my ST3, with the foam and carpet. I was wondering if I should use it in the RS. Is it still the same wheel for both models?
Yes but the space saver will only fit on the rear of the RS, so a front puncture will require putting space saver on the rear & swapping full sized to the front. :yep:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was thinking about doing this as well but I'm confused as to why the spacesaver will only fit on the rear? Could someone put me straight please!
I was thinking about doing this as well but I'm confused as to why the spacesaver will only fit on the rear? Could someone put me straight please!
Sorry, that's my **** phone that made me post 3 times!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I tried my jag wheel and it goes straight on the front no problems....

I just hate opening the boot and seeing a red wheel looking at me , or my carpet not fitting

So just to clarify ,, I need a ST carpet that fits over the spare wheel setup ??
Anyone have a finis no for it or a link to one please

Thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Think the space saver carpet costs around £100 the last time I checked. Have just got a standard carpet on top of mine, when I install an amp and sub next year I'm going to build a new storage area to house everything, and will make a new carpet from scratch.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.