Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Ive just gone from the 4 to the 6s, love it, so much quicker. 6s plus is just way to big for me Rog, like carrying a tablet around.

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
Don't worry guys its space grey. I want to use mine to take photo's so this is why I went with the larger screen fits in my pocket so a good compromise between phone and a new tablet. There are rumour's about a 7 and 8 but you have to stop and buy a phone at some stage and as screens won't be changing again if rumours are correct it will do for a few years.

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,785 Posts
I have yet to own a smartphone of any description yet!! :blush: :laughing:
Even though you're the forum's 70's throwback I'm the same G. :yep:

I spend most of the day in front of a pc at work, at home I've got a pc (in my boys room) and several other devices hooked up to my network.

I can slip my trusty 3/4 year old Nokia 6303i into the dock in the 1M to sync all that needs to be done. Even now the battery still lasts around a week.

Even though I guess I could count myself as living semi-rural, I'm convinced one of the major contributors to all this speed awareness nonsense is the amount of people glued to their smart phones catching up on the latest 'must have' gossip. I pass a school on the way to work and it's rare to see a young 'un not glued to their phone... :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
About time Roger.

Was the colour choice a subcontious decision based on your preferred mk3 colour too then?

·
Premium Member
23,439 Posts
Even though you're the forum's 70's throwback I'm the same G. :yep:

I spend most of the day in front of a pc at work, at home I've got a pc (in my boys room) and several other devices hooked up to my network.

I can slip my trusty 3/4 year old Nokia 6303i into the dock in the 1M to sync all that needs to be done. Even now the battery still lasts around a week.

Even though I guess I could count myself as living semi-rural, I'm convinced one of the major contributors to all this speed awareness nonsense is the amount of people glued to their smart phones catching up on the latest 'must have' gossip. I pass a school on the way to work and it's rare to see a young 'un not glued to their phone... :facepalm:
Me too i am still using a Nokia 6230 :facepalm: people cant believe it when they see it :laughing:
:thumbsup: My 6 year old Sony is still going strong & takes pics, make phone calls & texts, that's all i need from a phone. :yep:

·
Premium Member
20,308 Posts
I'm still on the iPhone 4S we all have iPhones and iPads in my house the wife and boys update and I get the hand me downs oldest boys looking at the new one so I'll be getting his 6 then

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ordered myself an Xperia Z5 Premium the other day, I've never really got on with Apple products other than my iPod (a proper scroll wheel one, not a touch)

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
About time Roger.

Was the colour choice a subcontious decision based on your preferred mk3 colour too then?
Yep, would have preferred black but then thinking about it might be a bit OTT if it had been available. The rest of the family have two generation's of iPads me I have to make do with a first, doesn't even support YouTube but at least I can view the forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.